REVIVING SOUL

Its Friday today and I was all set to do my marathon of pending movies I had purchased in a record bar. But, earlier today, my friend Liz message me asking to join the group in watching the local film that most teens are fond of this days. And by the way, the main reason why the girls will meet up tonight is because, a member of the close friend is needing a company to talk to.

And since, we are going to a huge mall I would then take advantage of looking for a guitar which my niece has been asking for a new year gift.I have checked online and found out that an axl guitar at Guitar Center is a perfect gift, as some reviewer quipped. That I will take a look later when I am already there. I need to see and hear it first before my very sight if it really is worth the price.

No comments: