LET THE BEAT ON

Now that Halloween is in the air, I use to see updates on my wall of costume parties my network friends attended. I also receive an invitation from a group list to attend in a thrill music event this first day of the coming month , by reading the conversation it says the theme is Thrill, a music where the late King of Pop famously show off the world his deadly steps which up to this day is followed. I heard also from some commentator that one of today's big music industry is showing interests to sponsor, and if its true then will be pretty sure to see a full throttle Thriller dance and music party. It surely is a blast with the instrument they will be using in that event and might be first time to see heath equipment playing for that party. Yay, excited much!

No comments: