BEHIND IMAGINATION


While cleaning my document files today , This file had brought me back my time  when I was yet active in my singles group that we have in the company, How can I forget this  topic  I was the one who reported this in our group. Through this topic I understand more of the power on how visualization works if one is determined to shoot that goal.  And as the genius Albert Einstein said -- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.

To share the piece of summarization I got from  my archive  taken from the book  for leaders , I wish I have also take note of the author  to give him the credit. Anyway back to the topic of Visualization. As defined, Visualization is the act of creating compelling of vivid pictures in your mind.  Visualization simply makes the brain achieve more. It activates the creative powers of your subconscious mind. It focuses ones brain by programming its reticular activating system to notice available resources that were always there but were previously unnoticed. Visualization magnetizes and attracts you to people, resources, and opportunities you need to achieve your goal.

Here’s more, visualization works to enhance performance. It programs the brain to start letting into awareness anything that will help achieve ones goal. To my personal testing I did this approach and this has been effective to me, I don’t know about you but for my experience it  creates a new level of motivation in my part.  

No comments: