HOME ALONE EQUIPPING

When I decided to move out and live alone I know that I was exposing myself to more possibilities of hardship. It will mean sacrifices on my part, because of so many routines that I am not used of doing alone, by myself. Like for example those plumbing works in the new house that I am renting, would that mean I would have to do it on my own?, Yes of course, I have already condition myself to that, that I need to learn new things on my own without calling my parents to help me out and fix the trouble for me. This time I have to be like an industrial bearings that fits according to the need. Who says, its easy to live alone. On some part yes it is, but to some situation it is not. But overall, it is rewarding to have fix a particular stuff on your own that at first you are in doubt that you might not make it, then at the end you done a good job.

4 comments:

Vintot said...

It’s really hard if you are staying
alone and specially if its your first
time staying far from your family.

Soulful said...

right you are, girl! there's a sense of accomplishment when you were able to do things by yourself..

you may want to check THIS out..

lina@women's perspectives said...

Take care there, Yen...

Pinoy Newscaster said...

Hello Yen? this is my first time here in your blog. Well, its really hard to be alone! Especially when it is your firsttime staying far from your family... :c