UPCOMING BOOTH CAMP

I  heard of an upcoming activity that is being organized by our management next month , I also heard it will cater dad and their siblings to a 4 day camp. I think it would be a great experience every father daughter or sons should take advantage. It's always everyday that we get to be close and have a full day activity outdoor with our parents. The booth camp is yet to be finalized but I too is excited about the possible experiences during the camp. Camping are fun, but its more fun and memorable if the safety of everyone is also in the priority list. First aid kit,outdoor thermometers and personal precautions must be prepared at all time in the camp. I hope that this event would really push through for it will help the parents know more about their kids as well as the teens will learn more about their parents. 

No comments: