SECURED TRAVEL

You know I was telling my friend who plans to trade his car with a new one how important it is to have his car insured, and not just look on what he could benefit from the car. Knowing this man, the last time I ride on his car I almost had my heart because he was racing with the car behind us. He really needs a car insurance company with the way he drove his car. Every time he invites me for a ride when we go home from work, I just smile and asked if  he had insured his car, and his respond is always a big laugh. But, really I hope he will not joke his passenger even if is car is insured. After all you can't undo things that are gone if worst things happen, not even the insurance. Insurance can always back up us and support us up to the covered policy, but of course its still best that we prioritize our safety.

No comments: