THE ONION THEORY

I received email from my office mate stating about the fact about an onion, At first it didn't interest me but still I read about it, as I go along reading all I could say was ...Ahhh.. really? ... without such information I will not be informed and I guess, will still do the things that can harm the people around me and myself. These are the facts that I have known about the onions.

LEFT OVER ONIONS ARE POISONOUS

I  have used an onion which has been left in the fridge, and sometimes I

don't use a whole one at one time, so save the other half for later.


Now with this info, I have changed my mind....will buy smaller onions in

the future.

Onions are a huge magnet for bacteria, especially uncooked
onions. You should never plan to keep a portion of a sliced onion. It's not even safe if you put it in a zip-lock bag and put it in your

refrigerator.


It's already contaminated enough just by being cut open and out for a bit,

that it can be a danger to you (and doubly watch out for those onions you

put in your hotdogs at the baseball park!)
I
f you take the leftover onion and cook it like crazy you'll
probably be okay, but if you slice that leftover onion and put on your

sandwich, you're asking for trouble.


Also,
dogs should never eat onions. Their stomachs cannot metabolize onions .Please remember it is dangerous to cut onions and try to use it to cook the next day ,it becomes highly poisonous for even a single night and creates Toxic bacteria which may cause Adverse Stomach infections because of excess Bile secretions and even Food poisoning.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I have that article before that onions can attract germs and microbes. These are startling facts that we should never disregard in life. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.