PROBLEM SOLVER

Learning is a process but sometimes we learned it the hard way. Same thing goes when I was in college and struggling with my subjects that I  dislike. And could not make myself like it. But as I've said I have learned it the hard way, because I have no choice but to like it or else I will grow old with math matters. I have a hard time understanding College algebra and it was one of my biggest issue that time, needless to say I can't take the higher math until I pass the subject. When the professor starts the lecture on factoring polynomials I will have to make so many excuses and always look at my watch, and pray that the time moves fast so the lecture will end. That's how I dislike the subject. But then, rules must be followed and I am bound to that policy. 

The only thing to get to know your enemy is to learn more about them, since I consider math as my enemy and the only thing that I can pass the subject is to master and study the mystery of numbers. I started to look for Free math help and Math problem solver that will help me overcome my fear of failing the subject that I dislike from the very first start. The irony of this is that I can't get out of numbers because my course requires analyzing numbers. But the good side of the story is, after learning about the free online helps that I could get, all of a sudden it becomes easy for me to understand Math word problems and from time to time I get  Free homework help online. Without these kind of online help that a student can get when they are having difficulties catching the lessons, numbers will always be complicated. Now everyone can get a tutorial help when they need one in an affordable price while the quality of lectures are maintained. What a lovely world can be.

3 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, students of math need reliable and competent tutors who can help them with their math problems. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Anonymous said...

Online math tutoring is a great option for the students, who need help in math. Since, the time has been changed, the way of teaching too. Nowadays students are more internet-savvy and so inclined to online tutoring services like tutorteddy.com. They like online tutors as they provide 1-to-1 tutoring to the students. Online tutoring is pocket-friendly too!

1-1tutor.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.