HOLIDAY TODAY

 Oh speaking of Holidays, I love it. I'm one of the millions of people who are always looking forward of Holidays, already counting those days that are free of work even if the official notice for legal holidays are not yet furnished. haha. Because during Holidays I get to enjoy my  peace and freedom. You see I work five days a week so if there are Holidays falls on working days, I take that as a bonus that is worth spending to bond with family, or just have a good breath at home. Like what I did today. I spent the holiday inside the house and didn't bother myself going out somewhere. I had my music played the whole day while I rested in the living room. What a good day, I was able to refresh and get laid alone without restriction. Thank you God,for this wonderful day.

No comments: