SAFETY FIRST

Honestly speaking, if I am to choose one among the two primary needs of man, like water or electricity. I will definitely choose for water. I can live without electricity but not without water. Never mind if it will means a no connection to the internet and no powers. Just don't take away water, I will survive. So when it comes to water that we drink everyday, I make sure that we buy purified water near our place. And I'm thinking of  having a water filter in the house. Next time I'll ask the refilling station if they can give me their supplier of wholesale water filter , so I will know which store I am going to visit when my feet drag me to shop again for household use.

3 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Yes, it is always of prime importance to have clean potable water at home by installing a safe and economical water filter system in our tap water. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

lina@happy family said...

I agree, we can't live without water...

caloy said...

yes.. i agree with u sis..