ACNE EXPERIENCE

One of my friend ask me if things that I don't want to experience, of course I mentioned some of those situation that I would never dream of. And after that I asked her the same question, and the very thing that she would like to experience at this moment is to regain her flawless skin that she has before. But I guess, because of some bad habits that she has, her face begun to show some impurities. Pimples and acne started to grow in her forehead. 

She once consulted a dermatologist , but since treating her condition needs financial sacrifice, she was not able to maintain the medication. The only thing that she was able to maintain is the acne cleanser that her dermatologist prescribed. I know with her desire to bring back her face life and with the help of her cleanser and healthy lifestyle, I'm sure she will succeed.

No comments: