IMPROVEMENT ON STUFFS

One of my parents business is tracking. We had a truck and that truck is used for vendors in the market who buys wholesale in the market for wholesaler buyer. We had a minimum passengers of nine (9) every trip and a maximum of eighteen (18) passengers who buys vegetables and dry goods for re sell. Last week I noticed that there's a lot of accessories in the truck that needs a replacement, such as right side mirror has a crack, the passengers seats were fading and truck floor mats had already some holes and a bit old and rusty. All the stuffs in the truck needs a break and a replacement. I already called the attention of the driver and our driver said, he will coordinate the things that I found out with my father. Well, I hope my father will also see that do some improvements.

No comments: