MY DISCLOSURE POLICY

This policy is valid from 01 December 2009 .This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact  Pieces of Emotions
This blog is intend to share,entertain and be informative in a way. Through experience,research, acquired information from trusted sources. Although, at times I do reviews for compensation, My personal opinion is set on standards of moral and ethical principles. I give fair opinion to guide my readers in truth and honesty.But even so, the writer still encourages her readers to do personal research and study of a particular product,item or services that interests them. The writer is open for comments, clarification and revision in any of the articles here if found to be offensive. Some pictures and images that you may see in this site are taken from the net,if there will be claims for the images I posted and would want me to remove it, please do contact the writer and will do the necessary step to correct my actions.

1 comment:

Technodexter said...

hi nice post & i like this blog so much... (http://technotexter.co.cc/)