TIME CONSCIOUS



When doing work tasks and deadline is a factor, Time seems to be so important and yet it seems to run fast that you chase for it. You become conscious with time, and overtime is ally. Just like now, I tend to forget the word procrastination as I the time will soon lapse. Need to pass the report before I go home, at the same time I have to run the test which our MIS told as to do. 

Not every day I tend to race with time, as there are times that I also observed that it moves so slowly and those are the days that work load is light, where we use our time browsing all day long and wait for our official log off time. It bores me to big time when we do not have work to do, however challenges me when our load is overwhelming. There, you go I hope I do not sound ranting again. Lol.

No comments: