COMPETITIVE SPEED IN THE WEB

As a net surfer one of my top list for surfing is the speed of my internet provider, and the rest is that of course you have your own computer to surf and the connection. One of the challenge before that I have encounter on my previous provider is the interruption and slow connectivity that if I may recall I have at some point became an avid caller of that providers customer support for reporting the trouble I experienced. Well, I think that's normal, at least I have experience those hassle , with that I became aware of the features of the competing providers they are offering the public. For me it's important to know such features like speed up xp and test the accuracy of it when I am given a trial period to test their service.And I am okay with that kind of arrangement, that way I can decide confidently if I will accept or drop the offer.

No comments: