CONNECTING LIVES

Looking back with what the market can offer before and the market today, I am amazed with the evolution of time. In communication for example, during the time of our parents parent, I could vividly recall what my mother would share me about the difficulty of reaching out loved ones abroad, even the relatives within the country. When telegraph was invented it has change so many lives, it brings more family closer regardless of their distant  apart.Now, look what we have, communication is no longer a hindrance to anyone if one wishes to connect with another person.It is even more lighter and cheaper to reach out our loved ones in one click of our hands  because of the contribution Superphone brought us. Can you imagine how you will convey the message all this stuff  of communication was not discovered? My suggestion,  Ask grandpa for sure he will joyfully share you the experience and struggle of their times.

No comments: