JAMMING SESSION

Performance appraisal in our company is over for this quarter and one of the comment and advice I got from my boss was the idea of me being active in ministry in our company , joining the music ministry is what she really is pointing out to me. And I have not yet say any intention of joining but I have already talked with my friend who took charge in music instrument , and we both agree that I will join his team every time they will have their practice which I find it interesting. This friend of mine really has a gift on strings,I fall in love on laguna acoustic guitars every time he starts strumming the string its like you will be convinced to play the instrument and be like him. This coming week the session will start so I am preparing myself now to jam with them.

No comments: