WORK THEN PAMPERING

One of my daily battles outside my house is the fact that the pollution that I am inhaling and exhaling every breath that I take. So for me to lessen the pressure and worry I cover my nostril and avoid stuff that are of public property use. Why I am doing that? first of all it is not because I am paranoid of the outside world , it's just that I am preventing myself from getting sick.Its better safe than never, Anyway I remember my old school friend who created and event for a few friends of her including me in the invitation , did suggest that we try out the new spa and hot tub massage in the new open establishment she knows. She seems to be a huge fan of clawfoot tubs of the spa centers in town that every time she has time to visit the place without companion. 

No comments: