DOCUMENTING EACH MEMORY

I believe everyone of us loves to keep memories every second of our lives if its possible we would like that to document in order for us to have something to look back when we feel like remembering the days. I have observed that on every mom that I have known. They love to take pictures of their baby from day 1 to present age. Thank be to sony digital cameras, for every captured moments. It's always good to have a camera ready on your bag to catch those moments that are worth capturing and sharing.

Just yesterday example, I was not aware that an old friend from our office will visit us, and everyone wants to have a glimpse of here presence. Good thing one of my office mate has a camera with her which makes us able to smile in a count of three, so fun.

No comments: