NOW CONSIDERING OPTIONS

Last weekend after attending weekend seminar which myself enrolled last month, A good friend of mine who now work in an insurance company show us , me and my other friend the presentation her work is all about and her goal for every clients she is able to present and discuss the insurance details. I admit it was not my first time to hear sales executive explaining and catching attention of their clients, and with all that I admire their dedication and sacrifice just to let people know the benefits and their need to have insurance while they are still young and able to save up for the future. What I like about my very good friend's presentation is the options the company is giving depending on your capacity to pay which I became interested is the term life insurance rates. My age bracket and my other friend was compared through the insurance system calculator. 

All in all, I could really say I was given this thought that, hey why not save, in the first place its you who will benefit in the long term,not others but you and your family. I am glad I was given the opportunity to hear those encouragement, once again, For that. I thank my good friend , Marie. You rock friend.

1 comment:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

sarap mag sight seeing sa bora.....