ORANGE

I've been complaining since weekend of my cough, the problem is, my cough strikes during late in the evening and comes back early in the morning, after that hours, life is normal to me. I also said that I am not really into medicines, having some tablets when I'm sick is my least option, honestly.And as alternative , I know orange is excellent source of vitamin c which can also help me boost my immune system, as they are known for their natural anti oxidant. If not with my colds and cough I would not get into details of the benefits of the orange fruit that I usually take for granted inside our refrigerator. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

To share some of the benefits that we can get from orange , you may want to read on. Orange fruit contains a very good amount of minerals like potassium and calcium, A very good source of B-complex vitamins such as thiamin, pyridoxine and folates, and more. Oh, orange, how I long for you these days, your existence is so important to me.

3 comments:

Jag said...

Yes that's true! And i love oranges :)

lina@happy family said...

I love orange too, Yen. Hope you'll be better soon...

halojin said...

magandang umaga... bka hind na muna ako makadalaw po sa blog mo po.. kasi aun.may finals po ako sa sabado at sa maonday need ko po ipasa un..kung hindi katapsan ko na.. joke! ang mangyayari lang pag d ko napasa..dagdag isang taon.. wahh! ayw ko mang yari ung.. pasama naman po sa prayers ^_^ Salamat!