GETTING BETTER EVERYDAY

After the advice I have given to my friend who seems so problematic about her face condition since we graduated from college, at last she consult a dermatologist about her skin condition, religiously followed what her doctor had told her, now I'm glad her confidence had boost up, the acne scar cream her doctor had prescribed was effective that's why I her smile can't be ignored with the improvement her face she has this time. She almost lost hope on her condition before and is always insecure because of the visible acne, I remember she would try all kinds of cream and medication in the advertisement , but after that her skin gets worst I think it has something to do with the kinds of creams she was applying in her skin, those chemicals react that causes her more into trouble. Right now, everything looks well with her and I hope it will linger forever. 

No comments: