START THE DAY RIGHT

Today and everyday is always a good day. I start  my day with a short time devotion of praying, talking to God. I've been this habit for more than a year now. A morning devotion of bible reading ,but from time to time,my laziness strikes, so I go on my thing and  never mind my devoted little time with Him. I am just amazed how good God is, because even if I set Him, aside He is still there to protect me and guide me. Not just me, my family is guarded also, with His mercy and caring hand. 

I greatly believe , it is really important to start the day  in God's presence and ending the day with thank and praise. The world have become pathetic, just imagine how God spare us everyday from those bad elements roaming everywhere, accident could happen as fast as the blink of an eye, and  we could be one of those unlucky souls fooled by evil spirits , but do you believe, that because your developing a constant relationship with God, you where able to arise and  a conquer Thank you Lord, for the safe travel I have everyday, thank you for the food that I ate more than three times a day, many thank you.

3 comments:

demonyitogwapito said...

i wish i could do that one. I want to spend more time with Him. But how? I don't even have time to visit the church.

kimmy said...

Amen to that, girl!

lina@women's perspectives said...

Totally agree, Yen...