A REASON TO SMILE

Guess what, I saw a friend this afternoon while I was pushing my grocery cart to the cashier section when a lady tap me on my shoulder,I could hardly recognize the person so I gave her a blank face. Thank goodness she seems to be happy and excited that she didn't noticed my reaction when she approached me. I , then remember her when she laugh, how can I forget her trademark, that when she laugh it was like there will be no more tomorrow. We seat down for a while then we update each other with what happened during the past five years.By the way she was more gorgeous now, than before.And by looking at her, I could say that what she is taking right now is the best diet pills for women, She was glowing and have this athletic body that I wish I had.And if that wish of mine do come true, I guess I had a good reason to smile all the time.

No comments: