MY LOVING GOD

I will exalt you, O Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. O Lord, my God, I called to you for help and you healed me. O Lord, you brought me up from the grave, you spared me from going down into the pit. Sing to the Lord, you saints of his praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment , but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.(Psalm 30-1:5)

This is one of my favorite Psalmist declaration. I could not count anymore how many times did God's favor and power shield me from all the brokenness I've had experienced in life. He brought me up from going from the grave and spared me from going down into the pit. Indeed God, you are All Good, for His anger lasts only a moment , but his favor lasts a lifetime.

No comments: