WAIT FOR THE RING

I'm turning 30 in two years time, and you know what my colleagues would use to tease me and advice me to settle down. Oh why not, if my boyfriend hand me one of those dazzling diamond engagement rings that were exhibit in that classy boutiques of rings, were my friend had chance to visit, boyfriend will not get a negative response from me,(laughs!, kidding aside). You know I am wondering why, most traditions of getting married, Its always the man who will propose to the woman. Why is that?  It's like looking a picture were in only the man has given more privilege to choose a woman he desire to be with for a lifetime. And woman on the other hand, would only wait for the man to choose them. I guess tradition has more reasons to come up why, these kind of set up are still followed until these days. I hope I could crank it out.

No comments: