CARDS BENEFIT

I happened to bump a friend in the mall last week, her parents were a business minded people and so I assumed she followed the steps of her parents after our college graduation. And I was correct, she had put up her own business in their village, while she was excited sharing me her business progress my attention was transferred to her bag that had bundle of business cards, so asked her to hand me some. I told her I am going to spread out the cards she gave me to our circle of friends and other friend I know. In that way I could help her promote her new open business.  I, asked myself when will I be like her. She has her own business now at her young age and would not be forced to wake up early in the morning and be annoyed with the traffic outside the house. I have a dream of putting up my own business too as I don't see myself being employee for the rest of my life.

No comments: