WEB HOSTING

I could not understand before what web hosting is all about and how it help ones site. I was not a blogger that time but I am a regular net surfer already that time. I have heard, read and browse already some of the sites that offer web hosting at a cost. There are lots of budget hosting you can choose in the net, its up to you where yo would like to subscribe to become your web server. Once, there was a blogger who asked me where I get my own domain site, but I could not answer her directly because I was not the once who enrolled my site into a web hosting company. But since I do search for some good web hosting company, I told her to check the address I gave her. After a couple of days she visited me here again and she was telling me that she got her own domain from a web hosting that has a good reviews from their clients. I'm glad she was able to have her site hosted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great blog & keep blogging bro...