TIE THE KNOT

A friend of mine called to asked where she could find wedding organizer for here wedding this coming summer. To be honest I have no idea what to suggest her, since I had never been married.So what can I say About that? Thanks to the internet, I was able to give her some contacts of those people in the net offering their expertise in wedding planning. I also gave her list of sites she could visit to see the perfect match of discount wedding invitations she could choose that will match their motif. Gave her also other details  she can use her upcoming  wedding such as flower arranging. I hope I had given her  help in my own little way. Now my dearest friend is so busy preparing for her wedding and I am so happy to see her in excitement and so dedicated doing  her wedding preparation personally. Congratulation friend, I am so proud of you.

No comments: