CONTRIBUTION UPDATE



I have been planning lately on updating my share contributions with social security system and Pag-ibig mutual fund to check and verify if all those deductions I am seeing in my payslip every time were then reflected accurately. And so, if not. At least I would be informed right away and have ample time to do the necessary process to take. 

After hearing some members complaints encountered with regard to contributions they have remitted, and learned how tedious it is to track down. I decided to monitor my contribution update from time to time. It may sound a waste of time to some but I believe it is not just remitting your contribution, it is also about being responsible and aware of the ins and outs of your hard earned money that is compulsory deducted from our salary.  After all, I do not like to hassle myself for such miscommunication, so if I can act now that would be better.

No comments: