OF BEING PRODUCTIVE

I had once reminded of the local television segment where at the end of her show, she quoted a line to sum up the show and it says " To work is hard, but to have not work is more harder" . That moment I was on my way of making list of to do's when I get to enjoy my grand vacation when my official work ends. My friend who was with me that time, laugh harder at me and repeated the line which the news anchor of the show left. 

After awhile I paused and begun weighing things again and again. And the verdict, I took the line seriously. Practically speaking if its pays the bills and gives me extra dough then why so bothered with the feeling confusing me.So the next morning, I was heading work and restructuring my mindset of how I will make myself productive instead of consuming my hours on unproductive stuff.

No comments: