THE HARDEST TO DECIDE

It is true with me that in every action there truly is reaction. Like if I do not go to work, I get to enjoy the day at home doing nothing but sleep all day long, on the other hand the effect of doing that is that,  work may piled up, unproductive day. Who can resist the cold breeze in the morning, inviting me to just relax and keep my body attached with my bed, it's what makes me hard to decide. 

Before, it is during Monday that I like least. The beginning of work week, for me it is always a long day,I do not know why I see it that way. I hope I am not the only person who wishes that Monday be holiday always, haha. It's not that I am not a good worker , it's just that I feel like weekend is too short and so quick to pass. It might be, for some they do not want to have a long weekend and I respect that as we all have our own reasons why. And whatever is that at the end of the day we are responsible with our pampered habits and its consequences so be it.


No comments: