HAPPY CHRISTMAS ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

This year's Christmas celebration for me is one of the memorable that I have celebrated in my entire years.Why? is because I am surrounded by family and friends. I received gifts that I never expected that I may be receiving. Received blessings that I do not know if I am worth it. But I guess I am worth it,maybe I have been good through the year , the reason why I am blessed. Blessed with my family, and loved ones.

After the Christmas, the following day it was my mothers birthday. And seeing my mom in good shape and in health is much more than material blessing that she could ever receive. Mom is now forty and nine yet she looks younger in her age. You rock Mom! and yes you are right, you are beautiful than me, Its okay I won't contest to that, you are the most beautiful mother for me.So let's toast to that:)

No comments: