VIBRANT AND LIGHT

I went home tonight with full of energy though I am occupied with so much work at the office, glad my heart is full of love tonight. hehe. I am counting the works that I need to accomplish and those lessons that I need to re visit and the good thing is that I feel like I am full of so much passion. wow! I wish that this  level of energy and positive attitude will remain in me day by day. No boredom, stress , pressure and lazy bones moment for me, what a happy life. Every thing is light. 

Could it be, because I cut my hair short. Which makes me feel  younger than my age, Aw! Yesterday at the office, I received different comments on my new haircut. Half of the ladies in the house  prefer my old long hair, while some guys love the new cut . Hmm.. regardless of those feedback, I still am happy and is not entertaining negative vibes. :).  If this has  something to do with the feeling I had that I cannot explain myself will leave it that way. Anyway, never mind, as long as I am benefiting the good feeling it is producing me that makes my soul sing,I will be thankful for the peace and joy it is flowing within me.Life is good.

2 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

bakit,......bakit ka nagpagupit.....broken hearted ba..

lina@women said...

Glad to know happy news :)