SOB IN SLEEP

My close friend here in the office keeps on teasing me this morning, I do not know the reason behind until I picked up the mirror in my drawer and saw my eyes. They  look like I came from crying the whole night. My wondering started, what had transpire during my peaceful  rest that night.  Did I really cry? did I have a very dramatic dream that put me to tears. I don't know,  I was trying to recall the moments before I went to bed ,but  I hardly figure it out. Maybe I was just stressed, still on thought of the possible results of my examination last weekend, or maybe was it because of the weather last night that even on my sleep I was sensing  the  temperature.
Could it possibly about my past relationships? a break up? that carried me while in sleep. Honestly that I do not know , that I need to find out. 

No comments: