WHY KIDS LOVES CARTOONS

My nephew aged three have been staying here in my place with his mom and dad for a week now. Since then, my television is always tuned in to disney channel or in baby channel. He loves to watch different cartoon character from morning until evening. Which is why I come up with this question why kids loves cartoons. I have googled tonight some of the possible answers to my question, and have read from other people that, kids do love cartoon character is that they love the colorful character of thier favorite cartoon character. In my nephews case, he loves Elmo. So when they go to the mall the other day, my sister has bring home an Elmo stuff toy because my nephew would not put down the item. Poor, mama I told my sister not to go around the mall if she has no budget for his son's vices. haha.
Anyone here who knows why kids loves cartoons? Share me your thoughts while I am going to observed my nephew some more. By the way, I also observe that sometimes he act like his favorite cartoon character. So my advice with my sister, that she should be careful in letting my nephew watch cartoon film, because I have watched some cartoons that has violence. He might pick up those attitude those cartoon character is portraying. 

4 comments:

farjah said...

From the news a boy age 5 year old who loves to watch and idolized supermen died after watching and try to fly from their 3rd floor residence.

lina@women's perspectives said...

Cartoons have colorful character, easy to understand story, and attractive music/songs.

I agree with you. Kids should only watch kids-friendly cartoons.

Sam D. said...

All kids and even kids at heart loves cartoon probably because it’s so funny and in cartoons most of impossible they make it possible. Well, for me as long as it's an educational one and safe to watch why not right? My daughter learns a lot especially speaking English in an early age because of watching all English cartoons. You're right parents should check what kind of cartoons or cartoon characters their kids are watching :-)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

kahit sinong bata paborito talaga ang cartoons na palabas...