TOMORROW'S ACTIVITY

I decided to take a vacation today so I may have time to reflect and prepare for tomorrows victory weekend that I am to attend together with my friend. At last, we were able to join this quarters activity. I still have readings to do and hand outs to fill out so I hope I can do them tonight. I already have answered some of the hand outs questionnaire but still there's some to be finished yet. I'm a bit tired as I was invited by my cousin to accompanied her to buy some stuff in the mall but I don't think it is an excuse not no finished all the task that I am supposed to do this evening.  I need to rest for awhile then get back to work. I am excited also for tomorrow I am expecting some transformation and outpouring of blessings, and I am as excited also to share it here what tomorrow will have to do with me. For now, I will rest and relax.

No comments: