A SWEET LOVE STORY

Since I am so entertained by what I am reading right now, I wish to share it here the short story of a two people who seems to be both forgetful. haha. Inside the letter :
"Dear Clara" wrote the young man, "Pardon me, but I'm getting so forgetful. I proposed to you last night, but really forgot whether you said yes or no".
"Dear Will," she replied by note, " so glad to hear from you, I knew that I had said no to somebody last night, but had forgotten who it was."

Hmm.. Looks like Clara received more than one proposal that night. haha. I wonder what happened to them after, had they live happily ever after or what. Never mind me, I'm just nosy tonight.(wink)

3 comments:

Mai Yang said...

that's funny :D
like it ^_^

k and k world said...

thanks for the visit again, funny story:) c ya!

Tim said...

so funny...