SELFISH PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE

I have countless encounter with selfish people, and they have common denominator, they are self centered. They would want you to listen to them always, they wanted to be heard but would not pay attention or care to others. satisfaction for them is important. They want to be served always. They love the attention and always would want you to put them on top of your priority. They are the ones that will leave you when you have no more to offer or to give them. They always look for self satisfaction. They're pain to  the bones. So easy to curse them, but I just found out that avoiding those people who we seems to get our nerves would not help or cursing them. I believe there's a good reason why our path and that selfish person crossed. 

Yes, granted they are selfish, but let us not forget that we are also accountable with our neighbors. We can help them change for good, We can always pray for them, instead of  making them a hot issue every time the group  holds a  get together. back biting will not do any good. Tonight, I will choose to use my energy in doing good to my selfish acquaintance out there, peace!.

5 comments:

Irene said...

I do agree that selfish, self-centered people are really difficult to deal with. However, there are quite a number of them out there. And you're right, we are allowed to mingle with them because dealing with them teaches us a valuable lesson about patience. Countless times, my patience has been tested because of these people. A couple of times, I failed to be patient with them. I admire that instead of hating them, you decided to make peace with them instead. Perhaps we should just see them as humans who have flaws, just like us and maybe understanding them would be a lot easier. :-)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Wow, wonderful, wonderful. Amen to this. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

bbtoo said...

Very well said. I hate selfish people.

Yannie said...

Nice vibes... let there be love and peace...

lina@home sweet home said...

Oh Yen, selfish people are everywhere...