SMOKING BAN IN PUBLIC PLACES

At last this policy has been cascaded to the public, I am so glad.Now I don't have to give a bad look  anymore on the man inside the jeepney popping his cigarette stick, secretly. Duh! , even if he kept it secretly the smell , the smoke is contaminating the air  inside the vehicle. I was hoping one day, cigarette smoking in public before would be ban, and now, that wish have come true, kudos to the lawmaker who passed this bill. I have nothing against smokers, in fact my bf also smoke but he knows my rule, he can have his stick but not near me. Because I'd rather smoke too, than be a secondhand smoker. 

When I heard that the smoking ban ordinance is to be implemented this month, it was a good news to us, who do not smoke. But to those who can't bear a stick when they feel like having one in the public, it would be a great challenge to maintain. Anyhow I know they can do it. It just a matter of setting their mind  of when and where to pop a cigarette.

5 comments:

Vicky Laurentina said...

Hi Yen!
In my office, smoking is banned and people who break the rules will be fined about US$100. It's not easy for disallowing people from smoking in public area, but we've been trying hard to.

lina@home sweet home said...

Smoking ban in public places has also been applied here. It works well in some places; but doesn't work at all in some other places.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Well, that ordinance will give smokers the opportunity to finally quit smoking which has no redeeming value in the first place. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Rachelle said...

Is it already being implemented? It's alright if others can't stop smoking cos it's their life and they can decide for themselves. But they should also be aware that they're not the only persons on the street. Just sayin. Haha

kimmy said...

that really is a good news. let's hope and pray that this is the beginning of a serious step to eliminate smoking..