MORE MEANINGFUL

One of the common questions of applicant applying for a specific work is the benefits and compensation they could get once their hired by the company. Allowance, medical assistance, clothing and other freebies that they might enjoy while they serve the company. And yes, I agree that those allowance and perks are good and is also motivating and uplifting to workers living. One of the question that is troubling me is that, do I really have to consume those medical benefits and so I have to make sure I am covered. My point of this is that, I'd rather not consume those medical assistance the company is offering me, in return of my families sound health. If it is transferable to the person who needs social security disability  it would be more meaningful , letting the beneficiary avail of it to the fullest up to the minimal assistance that they need.Helping would become a lifestyle with this.

No comments: