BE HAPPY INSTEAD

My bf and I is supposed to meet tonight, that was the plan because I will be away for four days with no communication since the place that I will stay has no signal. They say no signal at all, so I asked him to meet me before I leave tomorrow. Unfortunately in the last minute he texted me that he can't make it tonight , his reason? I didn't like to hear and besides I am not interested. Suddenly I got irritated, then after awhile I realize I should not be affected nor react as if I have a big problem to mourn. I should be happy instead, there is more to do tonight aside from dwelling with the absence of my bf,anyway my life don't just revolve in him.As I've said there is more valuable thing to do , I have blogs that needs my attention that I am neglecting for a week now,I still have to  pack my clothes, I also have to review the topics I am to share with the campers for the next four days that we are going to minister with them. I have series to watch, a bible to read and a rest to enjoy. All is well.

3 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

nakaka selos..

scribbler said...

go, girl! :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

That's having a positive attitude in life. Never let temporary setback affect your equanimity for irritations and frustrations will pass. But your self attitude will be there always. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.