UP FOR SUMMER

What's your plan this summer? any romantic get away with your special someone? or friends, family? Do you have your sexy wear for the beach? Wow! I hope we could go out of town this coming holy week for a long vacation. I'm ready but there's a problem , waahh!! I don't have a budget. I have to save also for my Tacloban trip this coming June and , Boracay on September. 

So if there's anyone out there who needs company this summer, you can count me in, only you have to answer my expenses, haha. kidding. But you can take it seriously no challenge. But really, my group is planning to visit Zambales this holy week, and I am the only one who had not confirm yet, as I worry of crowd. I'm sure you know what I am talking, since it's holiday more people would want to spent the day on beaches and other vacation spots. And it's one of my concern, so with that I think I would rather stay at home, read my bible and reflect. After that, sleep and rest. What a brilliant idea! hassle and expenses free. 

No comments: