LOST BUT NOW FOUND

It took me an hour looking for this extra thing that my friend was asking me to bring tomorrow so he could watch his movies. I almost forgot that it , if he didn't call me earlier to remind me of audio video cables that he was borrowing , I would not be move to find that thing inside the boxes that I organize and keep long ago. I was having a hard time recalling where I put that cable wires. Now I found it, I thought I had lost it, I had no plans of digging all the boxes in their compartment one by one . I rest for a while then message my sister if she remember where we put the wires and other audio docks, thank God, my sister told me where she kept those stuff,whew! Now, I know why I can't find it, because I was not the one who keep it, and good thing I remember asking my sister about that. Mission accomplished!