NEED FOR SPACE

Because of the events we had two weeks ago and this coming month, of course my friends and I don't want to let every moments be captured. And for that our memory cards needs an upgrade as well as our usb drives so we can transfer more photos in our computers.The truth is I'm excited to buy a new storage drive for my personal use, It's two years now since I purchased my old card and now it's time to add another useful stuff. Speaking of space, I don't know how will I inform my friends and my soon to be bride friend that I am planning to skip the wedding ceremony because I have this errands that need to be done , I'm having a hard time how to break it to them, I tried to give them hints this evening, but they over reacted and screamed at me. Now I'm starting to feel the pressure.

No comments: