I'M IN AWE!

I woke up late this morning and is feeling well and blessed. I love the day that I would not like to make it pass that I can not utter my thank you with my creator. Thank you God, you are so good and all profound, vast in knowledge and in wisdom. You know everything in me my being is well crafted uniquely, You know my days and you know my trespasses , yet you were always there to forgive and accept me again when I called on You. I thank you Lord for your goodness, for your discipline , for your words , for the situations that are hard yet you allowed it to happen in my life, so I could learn my lesson well.The Lord works out everything for his own ends (pro.16:4). I know my God, will not forsake me and will not longed for my destruction as I am one of His amazing creation. To God be the glory!

No comments: