EASY SAID THAN DONE

I was talking with a friend earlier who is so down and in depression right now, I couldn't say anything as she was releasing her hurts. But I needed to say something to encouraged her and make her burden lighter. I told her to be strong for her baby and stop crying over and over again, because it might affect her baby in her womb. Yes, she told me she will be okay she knew it, but the time to be okay is not yet now. Shes been crying for her problem for three months now, and she said  the pain is so fresh like it was just happened yesterday. So every time she remember it, her tears would dropped without notice. 

I've been there, I've also had my heart broken and I know how it feels like to be crushed down and devastated, only my situation that time is more stable than her. Because I was not carrying a life in me when I suffer heartache, while with her, the situation is very vulnerable because her delivery date is just a week away. The situation is very delicate. I told her to forgive and moved on, but in my heart its not that easy, its only easy to say but really its harder than you think when your about to apply it. It takes time and only time can say if the heart bruise is no longer there and you are ready to forgive. But whatever it is, I know with God, everything will work no matter how hard it is.

1 comment:

lina@women's perspectives said...

I agree with you. It seems that your friend experienced very painful heartache. But since she's pregnant now, she should try harder to stable her emotion, for her baby's health...