SURPRISE ME

This story was taken from Our daily Bread and I would like to share it here also, because I also love surprises.
The story begun when , the author's family went out for an ice cream cone. He said his dad will usually asked his mother what flavor she'd like. And often, His mom would reply , " Surprise me"! And here mother was rarely disappointed  in his fathers choice.

Do you like surprises too? would you ever dare say. " Surprise me!" to God a lot of us are a little scared to do that. Yes we have faith that God is good and that He loves us. Yet we're afraid we won't like what He chooses for us.  I hope everyone will always asked for God's grace to be content with what God gives us.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, God always surprises us with things that we could not even imagine about. We ask for something but God always surprises us with better things. If we walk in the way of the Lord, we will develop that attitude of expectancy that always says to God, surprise me. Thanks for the positive post. God bless you always.