ROAD TRIP

I am privilege to share my experience of my out of town trip here and our road trip going to those tourist spots in in Palawan. We stay there for four days and I could really say I had fun viewing the nature from outside the window of our van, heading to the places we want to see and experience. I'm happy to share that we have seen those places on our own eyes which we only saw on television. We have a good ride though some roads are not yet concrete, I am glad that everything turns good but I think would be more better if we have rv towing that is just a phone call away if things went out bad as it rains almost everyday during our stay in the province.

But I thank God, because during our sight seeing there, rain did not spoil the fun, and rain would only start pouring out when were already inside the van and already reached the hotel.So over all, we left the place with hopes to come back again for a second trip.

1 comment:

Eden said...

Hi Yen!

Nice to know you all had a great time in Palawan. I really love to visit the place someday.

Thank for the visit and nice comment.