FEELING ALRIGHT

If this means I'm changing for good, then I owe myself a reward for the efforts and prayers that my friends and colleagues are giving me. I seldom whine and procrastinate about work laltely and its good, knowing that the fast few months I am so tired and unhappy with my current job. Things change suddenly. I had to test the water outside and compare my current job. I learned to list down those good and bad things that I hate about work. Things that I may encounter if I decided to move out. Well, yes I did it all. The updates, I am doing just fine now. My eagerness to jump into new line of work and environment have subside. I don't know when it will trigger again. But for now, I will just enjoy my stay here and be obedience.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, that is very sensible and prudent. While you are still in your current office, you might as well enjoy your stay there. Just wait for the Lord to usher you in on a new work environment. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.